Paralegal (Real Estate Services)
We are recruiting for a Paralegal to join our Real Estate Services team in Bristol. As a Legal Assistant you will report to Julia Lucas, Partner and Head of our Leisure and Retail sector supporting our Real Estate Group and clients with Legal and Administrative work. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their career, working within one of the most foremost Real Estate Groups in the Bristol region.
Based in our Bristol Headquarters, the successful Legal Assistants will play an integral part in the continued success and growth of this highly valued team.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke know how and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
Once you are in the role of Paralegal you will deliver the following:
- Provide estate management services namely the granting or renewing of leases and licences, assignments, surrenders deeds of variation etc. This will include reviewing title, drafting the relevant documentation, negotiating to achieve completions, liaising with law firms and reporting to the client and its other advisers.
- Supervise more junior members of the team.
- Provide an excellent service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Work with the Team Leader and other team members in the achievement of the Firm’s business objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience in commercial landlord & tenant work is preferred but not essential.
- Previous Paralegal/Legal work experience.
- Ability to deal with high volume workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.