Paralegal - Residential
We're currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join our Residential team in London. Our Residential team undertake high value residential sale, purchases and re-mortgage work together with recoveries, disposals, enfranchisement and title rectification. This is a great opportunity to join a growing department whose clients include private individuals, partnerships and trust, financial institutions and offshore companies.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Paralegal your day to day remit includes:
- Carrying out high net worth residential Conveyancing.
- Assisting with enfranchisement instructions under the supervision of a Partner.
- Completing the sale or purchase of properties effectively and efficiently.
- Obtaining or checking searches with the Land Registry, Local Authority etc.
- Drafting sales contracts, exchanging contracts and completing transactions with supervision.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience of the Conveyancing process however training will be provided. Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills - high volume of interaction via the telephone.
- A desire to learn and develop legal skills in the area of high net residential Conveyancing.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.