We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our PMO team at our Bristol Head Office.
You will be responsible for delivery of a number of projects at the same time, covering all aspects of delivery, managing small teams of a multi-discipline nature, ensuring coordination and administration of key responsibilities associated with projects are met, through appropriate planning, coordination and organisation of deliverables and resources associated with projects. A customer-focussed approach to the role will be essential as will the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
As a Projects Manager your day to day remit includes:
- Owning the project through to successful delivery. Form the project team, make sure roles and responsibilities are established, that tasks are identified, allocated, deadlines agreed and followed up so projects are successfully delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring changes to scope, time, cost, quality and escalation of risks and issues adheres to internal governance and decision making frameworks.
- Being the liaison between the business units, technology and support teams. Serving as the link between the client and the project team.
- Resource analysis, planning and on-going management.
- Ensuring changes to time/cost/quality to the project deliverables are properly considered and managed.
- Document requirements, workflows and collaborate with subject matter experts to establish the vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and functional/performance needs.
- Testing and supporting users during implementation.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Waterfall and agile experience from pre initiation through to closedown
- Experience of systems, software upgrades or IT projects alongside strong supplier management
- Experience of delivering HR systems or legal systems a distinct advantage]
- Experience of having developed business cases, and obtaining backing and sign off through influencing and stakeholder management
- Ability to make sense of complex issues, shape, clarify and propose resolutions
- Evidence of proactively using initiative to drive projects forwards and keep them on track whilst managing small, task level project teams both remotely and office based
- Experience of delivering in an environment where there are competing demands on limited project resources
- Proven experience interacting, working and communicating directly with people at all levels of the organisation – strong stakeholder management required - being the face of the project directly into the business and being able to empower change throughout the business
- Highly organised, excellent verbal and written communication skills including production of all standard project management deliverables, management of logs, plans etc
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.