We are recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to join our HR Recruitment team based in our Bristol Head Office. You will be part of a high performing, successful team responsible for all recruitment across our 6 offices in the UK. You will complement the Recruitment team, numbering 7 employees, and will provide an accurate and timely administrative support service. It is a varied and fast paced role and you will be challenged daily, but you will also be provided with the support you need to thrive in the role.
You will receive a competitive numeration package and we will invest in your future. We want you to be successful, so you will have access to a wide range of development programmes to ensure your career develops with us.
As a Recruitment Administrator your day to day remit includes:
- Produce and issue contracts of employment for all new employees and set up new starter personnel files.
- Manage the firm's pre-employment screening process and ensure we are compliant with all legal and client requirements.
- Act as lead point of contact for personnel file audits.
- Assist with various elements of the Graduate recruitment programme, including event management and financial assistance.
- Produce recruitment reports on a regular basis to measure key recruitment metrics, job flow and activity.
- Liaise with hiring managers, candidates and 3rd parties to arrange interviews and book meeting rooms accordingly.
- Support ad hoc projects as required; recent examples include supporting the firm's accreditation of ISO and IiP awards.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Prior Recruitment and/or HR administration experience is essential.
- An outstanding eye for detail. Your role impacts the firm on a wider scale and it is vital all aspects of work you produce are accurate.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly within Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will liaise daily with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Able to meet and manage multiple, challenging deadlines.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.