We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Adviser to deliver a high quality recruitment and assessment service to a portfolio of non-qualified vacancies within the business.
Working as part of a collaborative and driven recruitment team the Recruitment Adviser will be an integral part of delivering a cost effective recruitment solution to the business as we continue to grow.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Business Services team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Recruitment Adviser your will be expected to deliver the following:
- A high quality recruitment and assessment service to a volume portfolio of non-qualified vacancies against a set of agreed KPIs (for example direct sourcing, cost and time to hire).
- Use a variety of reactive and proactive direct sourcing techniques and undertake daily searches to identify key talent for the firm.
- Find the best business and legal support candidates across all UK offices. This will include some graduate and apprenticeship recruitment.
- Build strong relationships with regular hiring managers and advise stakeholders on the best recruitment method for attracting the right quality of person to the firm for the vacancy and keep them regularly updated on progress during a recruitment campaign
- Take full responsibility for recruiting non-qualified hires in Legal Support and Business Services, working with other recruiters in the team where appropriate to ensure the process is seamless.
- Support and advise the business on appropriate assessment processes, advising stakeholders on interview best practice where needed and delivering assessment centres, competency and strength based interviews.
- Manage the performance of agency suppliers to ensure the best selection of suitably qualified candidates are presented to hiring managers, building strong but efficient relationships to ensure TLT is best represented in the employment market.
- Work with others in Recruitment and HR teams to ensure new hires experience a smooth, seamless on-boarding experience while joining TLT.
- Support the delivery of events and campaigns being run by others within the Recruitment team
- Act as a role model of TLT's behaviours
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- A proven track record recruiting across a wide range of vacancies within a volume recruitment delivery role across multiple sites and disciplines.
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan, manage and deliver the full recruitment life-cycle from taking a brief to on-boarding in line with the ambitions of the TLT employer brand and experience
- Some experience of working in-house would be advantageous in this role; you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of working effectively with a high volume of stakeholders, and have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced at sourcing and approaching suitable candidates, and closing the offer with the candidate in a highly competitive market.
- Be able to demonstrate high performance against KPIs in previous recruitment roles
- Experienced in the use of an ATS to manage vacancies and candidates, Tribepad preferably.
- Good understanding of TLT processes and practices for recruitment authorisation, reward packages, and screening to ensure adherence to all requirements.
- A good understanding of relevant employment, data protection, Professional and Regulatory rules, laws or regulations which are relevant to the recruiting of employees to a Legal Firm.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 110 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.