We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Officer to join out Recruitment team based in Bristol. You will be part of a highly successful team supporting two of the most exciting and innovative areas of recruitment within the business; our Interim Secondment Recruitment service, and Graduate & Trainee recruitment.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment and working closely with the Graduate Recruitment Manager, you will be a key part of the recruitment team supporting the drive to find and attract the best graduate and interim talent.
In return we will give you a competitive remuneration package and provide you with a clear development plan to ensure you meet your career progressions goals. You will be part of a close-knit team with an excellent work ethic, ultimately making the role very rewarding.
You might be a graduate looking for your first position in Recruitment or you may be looking to make a move to an in house role from a recruitment agency. Either way, you will be interested in supporting innovative recruitment processes within a successful business.
As a Recruitment Officer you will be tasked with the following
- Supporting all elements of interim and contractor recruitment including:
- Sourcing and approaching the best interim talent
- Drafting job adverts and managing applications
- Working with other stakeholders to ensure a quick and effective on-boarding process
- Designing, planning and attending events related to interim and contractor recruitment
- Supporting the Graduate Recruitment Manager in attracting, reviewing and on-boarding the best graduate talent in the market. This includes
- Attending a range of law fairs and events to meet undergraduate candidates and effectively promote TLT as an employer of choice
- Reviewing applications and supporting the on-boarding of successful Trainees and apprenticeships
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Some prior recruitment experience would be ideal but is not essential.
- A credible and professional approach to working with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of building relationships through events as well as on the phone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will liaise daily with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Able to meet and manage multiple, challenging deadlines.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.