Reward Coordinator - Part time 25 Hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Part time Reward Coordinator to join our Human resources team based at our Bristol HQ.
This is a permanent part time role, 25 hours per week ideally over 5 days.
The Reward team works with the other HR functions to deliver a proactive and efficient HR service. Reporting into the Head of Reward and working with the relevant reward specialists, the post holder will be responsible for co-ordinating and supporting reward processes and activities, as well as have specific tasks within their own responsibility.
As a reward Coordinator your role and responsibilities will include.
- Provide all aspects of coordination support to the Reward Team across a range of activities and events including pension sessions and webinars, financial well-being webinars, health days with our private medical scheme provider, our annual benefits road show and weekly intranet content updates where relevant.
- Send all communications to participants, across all programmes, on time and to the agreed standards
- Manage the Reward team’s various internal, supplier, pension and payroll file sharing sites and ensure the timely download and download of documents and data
- Review and check key monthly reward processes and data reports received from providers and payroll to ensure timely and accurate delivery to the team.
- Coordinate and monitor all medical underwriting activities for employees and partners relating to their healthcare benefits
- Provide administrative support for the management of the employee benefits package as required including coordinating or dealing with employee queries put through to the HR Reward mail box by the central HR team or direct from employees and partners
- Assist and support the team with investigations or audits into identified issues as and when they are idenfified
- Suggest and when agreed, implement, improvements to the end to end reward processes
- Log, process and track the team’s supplier invoices and direct debit payments in accordance with internal SLAs and to ensure effective monitoring against budgets
- Coordinate all regular supplier and governance meetings for the team and be prepared to attend and input where appropriate
- Provide coordination support to Reward projects and other key annual activitites such as the annual pay review as needed
- Develop a thorough understanding of all reward policies, processes and procedures in order to optimise support
- Maintain reward intranet and Benefits Hub page content and assist with maintenance of the team’s Interwoven (document management system) folders
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Some experience of providing administrative support in a HR or Reward team environment would be advantageous
- Highly organised and methodical, with the ability to plan, manage and organise multiple tasks and priorities on a daily basis
- Strong administration skills and the ability to plan and deliver to tight timescales, with attention to detail essential
- Strong numeracy and excellent Excel skills, particularly building and maintaining spreadsheets
- Proactively looks for opportunities to offer additional support of initiatives through skills development and process improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service ethic.
- Flexible, able to help out different members of the team at short notice
- Resilient, comfortable working on multiple tasks within a fast paced, fast changing and challenging working environment
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance