Senior Change Manager
We currently have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to join our Project Management Office team.
As a Senior Change Manager your role and responsibilities will include:
- Apply TLT’s methodology and lead change management in designated projects or activities in TLT’s strategic portfolio.
- Apply TLT’s change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by those designated projects or initiatives.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications in conjunction with TLT’s communications team.
- Conduct change impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change management assessments.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Create actionable deliverables for the TLT change methodology.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Coach managers and supervisors.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Lead implementation and embedding of the change.
- Track and report issues.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Support change management in TLT’s broader strategic portfolio.
- Manage the change portfolio.
Manage the change team comprising Change Managers and Business Analysts including:-
o Conducting appraisals.
o Undertaking performance management.
o Supporting career development.
o Managing their workloads and work allocation.
o Supporting them in achieving their job purpose.
Support and input to overall capacity planning, through understanding strategic aims and drivers and hepling shape a change delivery roadmap by working with PMO and other stakeholders/sponsors.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience and understanding of how project management principles apply to change management principles.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with organizational change.
- Change management certification or designation desired (eg Association of Change Management Professionals, Change Management Institute).
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.