Senior Hires Recruitment Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Hires Recruitment Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition team based at our Bristol HQ. This is a permanent role and available on both a fulltime or part time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join and develop within a valued, professional team.
The lateral hires recruitment team works with the other HR functions to deliver a proactive and efficient HR service for Partner hires. The Senior Hires Recruitment Coordinator reports to the Senior Manager – Lateral Hires (SMLH).
The main purpose of the role is to support the SMLH and the Senior Hires Talent Acquisition Specialist in developing and delivering a strategic, professional, efficient, consistent and cost effective Lateral Hires recruitment and onboarding service offering to all TLT regions.
- Assist the SMLH to design, implement and manage a robust onboarding process for new Partners and teams.
- Monitor and suggest improvements to the lateral hires onboarding process.
- Work with Head of HR Admin team to collate and record Partner hires offer paperwork and compliance documentation for pre-screening and onboarding.
- Liaise with HR Admin team to book new Partner hires onto Welcome Day.
- Act as coordinator between the new Partner, Hiring Partner and Business Services teams on Day1/Week 1 arrangements.
Systems, Tracking and Reporting
- Assist the SMLH to effectively track hiring activity and maintain pace of the lateral hires process.
- Provide reporting (spreadsheets and online) on Partner placements by Group/Sector/Location and for ED&I purposes.
- Design and maintain reporting on agency agreements and record performance.
- Recruitment systems maintenance.
- Facilitate interviews and meetings between Hiring Partners and candidates.
- Assist SMLH and Head of Recruitment with recruitment projects as required.
- Assist SMLH and Senior Hires Talent Acquisition Specialist with the distribution and maintenance of the TLT Agency Terms of Business.
- Check and record lateral hires supplier invoices.
- Act as point of contact in the absence of the SMLH and Lateral Hires Specialist.
- Act as brand ambassador for TLT at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous recruiting or new employee on-boarding experience gained in a professional services industry.
- Experience of mapping processes using visio, powerpoint and excel.
- Experience of onboarding and screening processes.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships and to provide regular updates to differing levels of stakeholders.
- A good understanding of end to end recruitment processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of recruitment IT systems and social media platforms.
- Experience in systems tracking.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Experienced in generating reports, MI analysis and keeping key stakeholders updated.
- An understanding of relevant employment and data protection legislation as it relates to recruitment.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.