Senior Recruitment Manager
We have an opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Manager to join our collaborative and driven recruitment team to help deliver on our ambitious growth plans through effective recruitment and assessment of experienced hires into the firm.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Business Services team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support
As the Senior Recruitment Manager you will be expected to deliver the following:
- A high quality recruitment and assessment service to a portfolio of vacancies requiring Experienced Candidates, against a set of agreed KPIs (for example direct sourcing, cost and time to hire)
- Anticipate future workforce needs and develop forward looking plans to build a pipeline of suitable and qualified candidates, demonstrating an understanding of the key recruitment markets and their likely changing nature over time.
- Use a variety of reactive and proactive direct sourcing techniques and undertake daily searches to identify key talent for the firm.
- Build strong relationships with regular hiring managers and advise stakeholders on the best recruitment method for attracting the right quality of person to the firm for the vacancy and keep them regularly updated on progress during a recruitment campaign, evaluating success afterwards.
- Take full responsibility for, and become an expert in, qualified solicitor hires (from NQ to Partner) in all UK offices. In addition recruit for all experienced hires in Legal Support and Business Support, working with other recruiters in the team where appropriate to ensure the process is seamless.
- Coach and mentor junior colleagues and support and advise the business on appropriate assessment processes, advising stakeholders on interview best practice where needed and delivering assessment centres, competency and strength based interviews.
- Manage the performance of agency suppliers to ensure the best selection of suitably qualified candidates are presented to hiring managers, building strong but efficient relationships to ensure TLT is best represented in the employment market.
- Ensure new hires experience a smooth, seamless on-boarding experience while joining TLT.
- Support and work with the Head of Recruitment and other teams within business services to ensure the Employer Brand is effectively defined for the relevant senior hire population
- Work with others in Recruitment to ensure job adverts and all other job related marketing communicates the employer value proposition (EVP) and employer brand EB
- Act as a key contributor within the senior HR and Recruitment teams, leading and contributing expertise to key projects and providing direction on strategy and operational plans to junior colleagues
- Deputise for the Head of Recruitment as required.
- Act as a role model of TLT's behaviours.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- A proven track record recruiting senior and specialist hires within a complex recruitment delivery role across multiple sites and disciplines.
- Highly organised, and able to plan, manage and deliver the full recruitment life-cycle from taking a brief to on-boarding in line with the ambitions of the TLT employer brand and experience
- Experience of recruiting Solicitors is highly beneficial; or any other niche, technical hires.
- Some experience of working in-house would be advantageous in this role; you must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of working effectively with senior stakeholders, and have outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Highly adept at sourcing and approaching experienced candidates, and closing the offer with the candidate in a highly competitive market.
- Demonstrate innovative and creative problem solving skills when combatting regular and unusual recruitment challenges.
- Be able to demonstrate high performance against KPIs in previous recruitment roles
- Experienced in the use of an ATS to manage vacancies and candidates, Tribepad preferably.
- Excellent networking skills within key employment markets to develop a pipeline of experienced talent for the firm
- Good understanding of TLT processes and practices for recruitment authorisation, reward packages, and screening to ensure adherence to all requirements.
- Good understanding of relevant employment, data protection, Professional and Regulatory rules, laws or regulations which are relevant to the recruiting of employees to a Legal Firm.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on email@example.com.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.