We are recruiting for a Solicitor role due to an increase in work in the Document Review and Collation team within TLT ReSource.
As a Solicitor within the Document Review and Collation Team you will be required to supervise and check the work conducted by junior members of the team (comprising legal assistants) in respect of document reviews including in particular Data Subject Access Requests.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
We would expect you to deliver the following:
- Undertaking a QC review of documents to a high level (with accuracy and speed);
- Managing reviews and ensuring deadlines are met;
- Using e-disclosure systems to a high level;
- Working well in a team;
- Supporting and mentoring junior team members;
- Managing your financial outputs carefully, and to encourage the colleagues around you do the same; and
- Building and maintaining quality professional relationships with colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills (E denotes Essential; D denotes Desired):
- Excellent communication and self-management skills (E);
- Previous experience of management of others/supervision as you will be given responsibility to provide guidance around reviews (E);
- Technical ability in identifying documents protected by privilege (E);
- Previous experience of working in a financial services sector (D).
- Previous hands-on experience of advising on and responding to Data Subject Access Requests (D);
- Previous experience of document review skills and/or experience of using IT platforms to conduct electronic reviews such as “Relativity" (D);
About the Firm
About The Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.