Solicitor - Financial Services Disputes
The Dispute Resolution team in Bristol work exclusively on disputes for some of the firm's key clients.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will manage your own caseloads ensuring your experience is varied and broad. Through our national service lines you will work with notable clients and become a sector specialist. You will receive bespoke training throughout your career ensuring you have the technical and commercial skills to build an effective and successful practice.
- Managing a busy case load of varied litigation matters, including advocacy and strong client contact
- Particular focus on Financial Services recoveries work in role
- Supervision of junior fee earners and support staff, assisting with queries and providing feedback
- Reviewing, updating and responding to key management information;
- Working with the team management to help deliver team targets and KPIs
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience in commercial litigation, including financial services disputes is advantageous but not essential as additional support and training will be given to the right candidate in role.
- Have an excellent academic and professional background
- Essential to have a good working knowledge of court procedure and the CPR
- Keen to establish excellent relationships with clients and deliver excellent client service
- Keen and enthusiastic to learn and develop
- Able to operate effectively within a team environment
- Excellent communication and self-management skills
- Strong networking and business development ability
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments please contact our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Joshua Larcombe on email@example.com.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. As a fee earner if you exceed your targets you will receive a generous annual bonus. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.