Solicitor - General Commercial 1PQE+
We are recruiting for a 1PQE+ General Commercial Solicitor to join our Commercial team in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience across a broad spectrum of commercial law disciplines, such as procurements, supply agreements
You will be responsible for advising PLCs, other large corporations and public sector bodies
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package and have the genuine opportunity to build your career within a growing firm. You will also have access to TLT's industry recognised training and development programme to ensure you are equipped with the skills to have a successful career in law.
As a 1PQE+ General Commercial Solicitor It is likely that you will be asked to advise on the following areas:
- A wide range of upstream commercial projects.
- Commercial contracts for our client base.
- Includes high value contracts for procurement of parts and services.
The Ideal Candidate
TLT looks for talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, willingness to embrace team working and 'think firm,' and a passion for client service. The successful General Commercial Solicitor will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience gained within a commercial environment from a City or National firm with a General Commercial focus.
- Previous hands-on experience of your areas of responsibility is a requirement, including experience of negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers.
- You will need excellent communication and self-management skills.
- You will be an outgoing individual, capable of quickly building strong relationships with colleagues and clients and you must be able to work constructively within a team.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.