Solicitor - Tech and IP
You will be part of the Tech& IP team which comprises 30 lawyers with specialisms across technology contracts, data and intellectual property. It is part of the firms’ wider commercial services group.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- You will be working as part of a specialist IP team with experience across some or all or the following areas: patents, trade marks copyright and designs.
- You will have experience of all forms of IP disputes and enforcement including conducting IP litigation through the courts.
- You will be interested in how technology can be used to deliver better services to clients.
- Candidates must have commercial awareness and enthusiasm for business development and appetite for keeping up to date with the latest developments in intellectual property law and be able to digest, analyse and succinctly communicate IP issues to internal and external clients.
- You will be an outgoing, self-motivated individual, with a strong client focussed approach with excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills.
- You will be well organised and able to manage demanding workloads with strict deadlines.
- Our research shows that our clients and our employees would describe us as energetic, entrepreneurial & driven.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. As a fee earner if you exceed your targets you will receive a generous annual bonus. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed.
TLT has been awarded the ‘Best Law Firm for Partner Approachability 2021’ from the recent Legal Cheek Awards.
So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.