We are currently recruiting for a WellBeing Advisor to be based at our Bristol Head Office.
The ED&I&W team works within Organisational Development alongside the other HR functions to deliver a proactive and efficient HR service. Reporting into the ED&I&W Manager, you will be supporting the implementation of TLT’s Wellbeing strategy as set by EDI&W Manager to deliver the HR People Strategy, including all planning, activity development and delivery with the appropriate KPI setting and monitoring, You will be the knowledge expert and go to person in all four of TLT’s wellbeing quadrant including Financial, Spiritual, Mental and Physical
As Wellbeing your day to day remit includes:
- Provide support to the firm’s charity network to ensure alignment between our community activity and employee wellbeing.
- Design and produce engaging communications that empowers our people their pursuit of good wellbeing and increases confidence from our line managers and leaders.
- Co-ordinate the network of TLT’s Mental Health Champion Volunteers to ensure their individual success and the continued success of the programme.
- Partner with other Business Services teams, such as internal communications and knowledge management to optimise the wellbeing message within TLT, or the Health and Safety Manager and Reward to maximise value of wellbeing services.
- Be a wellbeing ambassador within the firm working with and influencing legal groups and key stakeholders on the benefits of colleague wellbeing and its link to commercial success
- Represent the firm externally on working groups and forums, where appropriate, and contribute to the sharing of best practice and any accompanying learnings.
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking and market trends for wellbeing inside and outside the legal sector to contribute to the development and/or improvement of wellbeing related policies and/or protocols at TLT.
- Develop and manage relationships with key professional bodies and wellbeing partners, including working closely with them to undertake benchmarking where identified.
- Contribute to TLT’s commercial goals by providing wellbeing-related insight and expertise in client tenders and supporting the relevant Business Development personnel as needed.
- Ensure all compliance activities (reporting and learning) are designed, developed and delivered to meet standards and where appropriate raise awareness
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Excellent understanding of the wellbeing and wider People agenda and trends relating to responsible business practices as well as a strong understanding of regulation and legislation.
- Proven ability in planning, organising and project management; able to prioritise multiple workstreams and meet key deadlines
- Excellent writing and presenting skills with a track record of delivering effective and creative campaigns.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills with a transparent approach to working.
- Engaging, collaborative and able to bring colleagues on board with new initiatives.
- Flexible, able to change business plans as circumstances change.
- Resilient - comfortable working on multiple projects within a fast paced, fast changing working environment.
- Strong sense of ethics, a person with integrity.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.