Admin Support Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join the busy IT Support Team in Bristol. An administrative function which supports the wider IT Department in its financial and asset management needs. The team is a small but dedicated function delivering high value to the business with data accuracy and business efficiency.
The role combines distribution of IT equipment, accurate record keeping and high customer service with support for departmental financial management, stock and license management and supplier liaison.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke knowhow and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
As an Admin Support Assistant for the IT Team, your day to day remit includes:
- IT Asset records management and IT equipment distribution, including supporting our Joiners, Leavers and Transfers process;
- Financial management including generating purchase orders, reconciliation of invoices and support of the department budget;
- Procurement of goods and services within an agreed budget, liaising with suppliers and supply chain;
- Consumable stock management, Travel requests, Project Support, License management,
- Production of dashboards, agenda and minute taking, policy review management.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a busy administrative function;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills;
- High levels of data accuracy and confidentiality;
- Good knowledge of the MS office packages is required.
Desirable attributes include:
- Experience with Financial Management;
- Experience in Customer Service.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly at TLT and offer a package to include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing each year of service)
- Flexible hybrid working and dress for your day
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Enhanced Family Leave benefits
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.