We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our Real Estate Services team in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your legal career. This is a growing team; you will deepen the expertise of the firm by demonstrating strong support to a wide client base with a range of requirements.
The Real Estate Services Team provides support to our Real Estate Group and others across the firm whose work has a property element to it. The team provides all services associated with the Land Registry, searches through Searchflow and other providers, SDLT returns, reports on title and other aspects of property work.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration coupled with the genuine opportunity to be part of successful team and firm dedicated to continued growth. You will also receive access to TLT's industry recognised training and development programmes ensuring you are provided with the tools for a successful career.
Once you are in the role of Administrator you will deliver the following;
- To provide administrative support as and when needed to others in the team e.g. collating bundles of documents, uploading information onto extranets etc.
- To liaise with others in the firm (the internal client) on a regular basis in order to actively progress matters and report to them.
- To provide an excellent service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- To maintain and improve relations with colleagues at TLT and third-party providers.
- To work with the Team Leader and other team members in the achievement of the Firm’s business objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Ability to deal with high volume workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and team approach to working.
- A property background from a legal perspective would be a bonus but not a must have.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.