We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our Risk & Compliance team.
You will be part of a successful team responsible for all Risk & Compliance across all our locations. You will provide an accurate and timely administrative support service to the team and assist with managing responses to queries received from the firm and other stakeholders both internal and external.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Risk team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Implement, oversee and use TOPDESK to manage the allocation of the team’s tasks
- Analyse and manage risk inbox queries and when necessary ensure they are passed on to the appropriate Risk team member.
- Collating topics for, producing and circulating Risk Matters to the firm.
- Oversee the annual Partner and Senior Manager declaration of interests including circulating the forms, collating responses and updating the central record.
- Paying invoices in accordance with our payment policy as well as maintaining an accurate list of Risk payments and reconciling this with the Risk budget.
- Assisting with professional indemnity insurance renewal
- Maintaining a list of relevant deadlines and reminding the team when these deadlines are approaching.
- General administration tasks including opening and closing files, filing and scanning documents, copying, archiving, keeping centralised spreadsheets and lists updated regularly
- Coordination of internal and external meetings, including booking meeting rooms, sending invites and drafting agendas.
- Taking minutes at meetings and taking responsibility for ensuring that action points correctly recorded and followed up on.
- Assisting with coordination of ISO audits.
- Assisting with the maintenance of our Conveyancing Quality Scheme accreditation.
- Assisting with data breaches and DSARS as and when required by the Data Protection team.
- Filing accounts for the TLT companies on Companies House as well as arranging payment of the confirmation statements.
- Assisting with and/or taking on responsibility for ad hoc tasks and projects.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Experience working within a professional services firm would be an advantage.
- Able to work both as an individual and as part of a team; able to demonstrate a proactive, 'can-do' attitude.
- Ability to adopt a flexible working style and capable of prioritising tasks; ability to take the initiative.
- High level of accuracy, sound organisational skills and good attention to detail; able to communicate effectively at all levels both in writing and by phone
- IT literate including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Teams, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Previous experience of using TOPDESK system preferable but not essential.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.