The Real Estate Services Team provides support to our Real Estate Group and others across the firm whose work has a property element to it. The team provides all services associated with the Land Registry, our search providers, Companies House, HMRC and others relevant to property related work.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- To obtain information from and submit applications to the Land Registry and deal with questions arising from the Land Registry
- To submit search requests to Infotrack, deal with queries and obtain results.
- To draft and submit SDLT returns.
- To provide administrative support as and when needed to others in the team e.g. collating bundles of documents, deeds scheduling, opening up new matters on the system, raising invoices, setting up extranets and managing them
- To liaise with others in the firm (the internal client) on a regular basis in order to actively progress matters and report to them.
- To provide an excellent service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- To maintain and improve relations with colleagues at TLT and third party providers e.g. Company incorporations and the Land Registry.
- To work with the Team Leader and other team members in the achievement of the Firm’s business objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience of working with the Land Registry or a property background from a legal perspective would be a bonus but not a must have.
- Ability to deal with high volume workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and team approach to working.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.