- Implement the TLT Future Talent strategy (incorporating SRA and Law Society requirements) to support the next generation of lawyers through Legal Apprenticeships.
- Design and deliver sustainable Apprenticeship programmes in partnership with specialist training providers, maximising the current Apprenticeship Levy professional qualification offering.
- Implement and manage on-boarding, seat rotations and off boarding phases for each cohort across the UK. Support apprentices throughout their learning, reporting on progress and offering appropriate level of pastoral care.
- Provide a successful learning and development offering, including owning partner relationships to ensure the highest standards of professional competency training. In addition, utilise our market leading digital learning resources and bitesize workshops.
- Maintain strong relationships across all UK locations including Partner sponsor and Training Principals. Partnering with HRBPs, Partners and Team Leads to review current and future development needs and maximise exposure within the firm.
- Work with the wider OD team to build and deliver an inclusive line management support programme.
- Partner with recruitment to contribute to a smooth and seamless induction of apprentices into all programmes, and enhance Early Careers brand to build a strong talent pipeline through supporting assessment days, school and college presentations and work experience. Work to ensure we are attracting diverse, multi-skilled, high performing talent into TLT
- Identify opportunities to expand Apprenticeship pathways at TLT, creating alternative supported routes to the workplace
- Maintain a deep understanding of all professional standards associated with each current and future programme, including The Law Society, SRA and other relevant bodies
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Strong stakeholder engagement with collaborative approach and the ability to influence at all levels. Able to manage and resolve conflicts and influence discussions at a senior level.
- Excellent engaging communications skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas concisely.
- Proven ability in planning, organising and project management, able to prioritise multiple work streams and meet key deadlines. Understands business challenges and delivers successful outcomes.
- Resilient and comfortable working on multiple projects within a face paced, fast changing and challenging working environment.
- Experience in designing development interventions using the latest methodologies and confident and adaptable to deliver to both individuals and a group. Understand wellbeing strategies to support pastoral care.
- Expert knowledge of apprentice schemes from source to qualification/placement is strongly advantageous.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.