You have the opportunity to join a fast paced, fast growing and forward-thinking law firm. Our collaborative, supportive and open-minded environment is the ideal place to progress your career – whatever stage you’re at. We work with high profile clients in innovative sectors, and we’ll help you embrace opportunities to keep learning as we grow our firm.
You will be responsible for supporting bids to our clients and prospects, drafting compelling content and tailored solutions that demonstrate our expertise and innovation. You will report into our Senior Bids Manager. Your role will include:
- Developing a deep knowledge of TLTs sectors, offering and why we are different - by immersing yourself in our firm and understanding our services and clients.
- Working with our bid managers to scope client requirements and complete the first draft of RFIs and RFPs using approved standard information and templates.
- Drafting and editing written copy for specific bid questions in relation to service delivery/expertise and team experience.
- Capturing best in class answers, experience, CVs, directory quotes, etc. for inclusion within our tender precedent library (PitchPerfect).
- Assisting the bid managers in liaising with the lawyers and business services professionals that contribute to bids.
- Collecting and collating feedback from bids, providing clearly defined lessons learnt and actions for implementation.
- Supporting in the creation of presentation materials for pitches.
- Supporting with bids reporting and analysis.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills - gains respect and credibility quickly
- Proven track record of supporting bids within a professional services environment
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills, with strong attention to detail
- Legal sector knowledge/experience would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic, confident, pro-active, persistent and robust
- Able to work well under pressure
- Solid technical/IT understanding
- Good humoured and positive outlook
- Graduate or equivalent
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.