We are looking for an ambitious Campaign Executive to join our growing Communications and Campaigns team and help promote the firm and our legal services to organisations across a range of different sectors through sustained thought leadership projects.
This is a new role for the team, which will help shape and deliver a targeted campaigns programme that supports the firm’s growth strategy and profile-raising objectives, across a variety of different channels including PR, print and web.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting campaign delivery including written, audio and visual content
- Press release writing and creating media lists
- Maintaining awareness and relationships with key media outlets and securing campaigns coverage including national, trade, business and online media
- Identifying hot topics / emerging business issues and working with fee earners to develop angles
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of the issues affecting TLT and our clients
- Creating social media posts (written and visual) and articles for the website and intranet
- Maintaining positive working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Executive support to the wider Communications and Campaigns team
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Two years + B2B communications and campaigns experience
- Able to research, write, produce and publish great content using a variety of media
- Understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a business audience. Able to adapt style for different media and audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment, with an ability to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority and across different departments
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists and handle media enquiries
- A persuasive communicator with strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine interest in a broad range of business topics that affect TLT and its clients
- Action-orientated and self-motivated
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
You have the opportunity to join a fast paced, fast growing and forward-thinking law firm. Our collaborative, supportive and open-minded environment is the ideal place to progress your career – whatever stage you’re at. We work with high profile clients in innovative sectors, and we’ll help you embrace opportunities to keep learning as we grow our firm.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.