Case Handler - Lender Sales
We are recruiting for a Case Handler to join our Lender Sales in Bristol. The Lender Sales team deal with the sales of those properties that have been taken into possession. This is traditional conveyancing with a twist due to the nature of the work undertaken. The service we offer starts from entering information on the case management system and opening files, title checking, ordering and checking searches, issuing contracts, dealing with enquiries, the exchange and completion formalities together with dealing with the distribution of any surplus to the next entitled once the sale has completed. This is a hybrid working opportunity.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Case Handler your day to day remit includes:
- Managing your own caseload of sale files, referring all legal aspects to the Team Supervisor or Team Manager.
- Use Solcase to action workflow entries on a daily basis and from the Schedule for individual files.
- Ensure that high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Regularly update clients and asset managers as to progress of matters.
- Ensure accurate details of all relevant information for each transaction are maintained on the Solcase database and the file
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous administration experience
- To demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with Clients and a good telephone manner, with a clear diction.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.