Client Engagement Executive
Client Development Executive
Open, collaborative, and supportive – just three words to describe our working culture. Join us as a Client Development Executive and your hard work will be valued, your ideas recognised and you’ll be empowered to develop and progress in your career.
You have the opportunity to join a genuinely client-centric law firm that advises many of the UK’s leading businesses and public sector organisations. You will be responsible for helping to develop a number of our most significant client relationships and you will support the implementation of our new Client Programme strategy.
You will help shape and deliver our Key Account and Client Listening Programmes and help run our Client Relationship Partner Forum. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with our FutureLaw team to align us to our clients’ businesses, new ways of working and future needs.
The role involves working closely with the Client Development Managers, Client Relationship Partners (and their Client Teams) and BD Managers to develop deeper, stronger relationships and deliver profitable growth. You will also collaborate with business services professionals from across our BD, FutureLaw, Knowledge Management, L&D, ED&I, Sustainability, Risk and IT teams.
- Help to organise, run and follow-up on internal client meetings including:
- Client Service Team meetings
- Client Relationship Partner Forums
- Internal client review meetings
- Support external client meetings by:
- Organising meetings and training sessions
- Creating supporting docs / presentations (e.g. client snapshots, team sheets, etc.)
- Preparing client research and MI
- Managing regular client MI reports
- Creating and delivering client events and hospitality
- Assisting with bids/proposals and pitch presentations
- Help to deliver our Client Feedback Programme by:
- Running client surveys
- Organising client interviews
- Helping to analyse and report on feedback
- Support client audits
- Assist with Client Programme reporting to the Executive and Operations Board.
- Manage the Client Programme information and tools on our intranet.
- Support on internal and external communications to promote the work we’re doing with our clients.
- Support BD Managers in developing their Sector Priority clients.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Graduate or equivalent with experience of business development, client account management or marketing in a professional services environment.
- Enthusiastic, confident, pro-active, persistent and robust.
- Good organisational skills – able to multi-task (especially urgent requests), strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and creative skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Numerate and financially literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and gains respect and credibility quickly.
- Able to work well under pressure and support on major projects to completion.
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly and have an interest in learning.
- Experience of InterAction and/or other CRM systems
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.