Contract Litigation Lawyer
We are seeking Qualified Solicitors who will be able to support with a litigation caseload. The successful candidate will be part of a flexible resourcing solution and will specialise in contentions work for a wide range of financial institutions including major banks, niche mortgage lenders, building societies and international banks.
Responsibilities will include;
- Running a significant caseload for key financial services clients
- Providing competent strategic and commercial legal advice on a range of contentious disputes and claims with supervision
- Assessing, and progressing a varied litigation caseload typically emanating from banks and mortgage lenders
- Assisting more senior solicitors, associates, legal directors and partners on larger cases and dealing with document management
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Qualified solicitor in any jurisdiction
- Ideally experienced in acting in the financial services sector in contentious matters
- Able to operate effectively within a team environment
- Excellent communication and self-management skills
About the Firm
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .