Contract Litigation Paralegals
Due to increased client wins we are seeking paralegals/legal assistants at various levels of your career to work on a large scale financial services litigation project.
This project sits within one of our most highly regarded teams outside of London. Our FSDI team specialise in contentious work for banks, mortgage lenders and other financial services providers.
This is a 6 month contract initially, competitive day rate inside IR35. We are seeking candidates who are able to start within the next 4 week and commit to a 6 month contract. We require you to work via an umbrella company.
As a Legal Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Taking instructions and liaising with clients
- Responsibility for own case load of banking litigation matters
- Supporting other fee earners on a variety of cases
- Managing financial outputs and billing responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and graphic based analysis for reporting purposes to assist with internal and external/client reporting requirements and production of management information
The Ideal Candidate
You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Demonstrable Litigation experience.
- Ideally you will have experience of dealing with Plevin/PPI - we are considering applications from other areas of litigation as full training is provided.
- Good knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Accuracy, good organisational skills and flexibility
- Good knowledge of Word and Outlook is required and experience in Excel, PowerPoint, interwoven would be beneficial
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.