We have an immediate need for Litigation/Commercial Paralegals to join a large project to assist with an increasing case load from one of our major clients on a 6 month contact, day rate basis.
We are seeking Litigation Paralegals who will be able to support Qualified Solicitors with a litigation caseload. The successful candidate will be part of a flexible resourcing solution and will specialise in contentions work for a wide range of financial institutions including major banks, niche mortgage lenders, building societies and international banks. Responsibilities will include;
- Managing of own case load of banking litigation matters
- Supporting and assisting more senior solicitors, associates, legal directors and partners on larger cases and dealing with document management on a variety of cases
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and graphic based analysis for reporting purposes to assist with internal and external reporting requirements and production of management information.
The Ideal Candidate
· LLB or CILEX is desirable
· Excellent IT skills
· Client focused, with excellent communication skills
· An organised and transactional approach to your workload
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
About the Firm
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .