Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting a Conveyancer to join the Lender Sales team in Bristol. Working flexible between our Bristol Head Office and remotely you will be responsible for your own case load of conveyancing files. Our Lender Sales deals with the sales of those properties that have been taken into possession.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Conveyancer your day to day remit includes:
- Dealing with a complex / non-standard caseload
- Ensure regular communication with Team Manager regarding work related issues or problems which should be reported immediately and escalated if necessary.
- In the absence of the Team Managers, taking responsibility with the other Senior Case Handlers and Case Handlers for ensuring that the workflows are printed and actioned together with daily post.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in checking both freehold and leasehold titles and reporting issue to clients, drafting documents
- Confident at researching and interpreting cases/legislation and a competent user or Lexis and Westlaw
- Experience of shared ownership (Homebuy schemes, Housing associations and shared ownership housing)
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.