Document Review Manager - 3 - 6 month Contract
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Document Review Manager to join our Document Review and Collation (DRC) team on a 3 - 6 month contract. Please note this is offered on a day rate basis, inside of IR35.
The DRC team is made up of a combination of qualified resource and paralegals who support both contentious and non-contentious fee earners from across the firm on a variety of matters, most commonly Data Subject Access Requests and Document Review/Disclosure. As part of the continued expansion of the DRC team we are looking for an experienced document review manager to help oversee the increasing volume of projects that DRC is undertaking on behalf of the firm.
The core DRC team is based in the TLT Bristol office however we are flexible about location and will would take applicants who could be based out of one of our other offices in Manchester, Glasgow or Belfast.
We offer flexible, hybrid working which allows home working as appropriate for our clients, the team and you requiring our successful candidate to have a reliable internet connection and be based within the UK.
As a document review manager you can expect to::
- Oversee all aspects of document review projects, from pre-engagement setup, to QC of review and through to project close
- Act as liaison between project teams and client teams, communicating updates and reporting findings clearly and professionally
- Building and maintaining quality professional relationship with colleagues
- As and when required supporting the other managers in the Document Review Team on other workflows outside of eDiscovery and document review
- Undertaking the QC review of documents to a high level (with accuracy and speed) in particular on data subject access requests
- Providing expert eDiscovery consultancy support to internal and external clients
- Contribute to training materials and the development of the team
- Supervise, support and mentor paralegals
- Track and monitor review teams’ progress and prepare internal progress reports for internal and external circulation
- Ensure all project-related financials are in order and creating trackers as needed for efficiency and transparency
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience of overseeing document reviews with experience of using Relativity
- Previous hands-on experience of advising on and responding to data subject access requests
- Excellent communication and self-management skills
- Accuracy, good organisational skills and flexibility
- Experience of supervision of paralegals
- Demonstrate high levels of data accuracy, time management skills and organisational capability
- Qualified in England and Wales would be preferred, however, will consider other experienced candidates
- Team player.
- Ability to interact well with stakeholders, clients and the team.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.