Document Review Paralegal
There are several exciting opportunities within our Document Review and Collation team in Bristol which is currently made up of a combination of qualified resource and paralegals who support both contentious and non-contentious fee earners from across the firm on a variety of matters. Due to increase of demand for document review resource on a number of larger projects we are looking to build a team of permanent document reviewers who are specialised and experienced in document review to provide an additional workstream and area of resource to support the firm.
We envisage that the some of the review work be carried out remotely so you must have a reliable internet connection and be based within the UK. Whilst some of the review work can be carried out remotely the core central team is based in the Bristol office and work a hybrid role of office and home-based working, so you will be required to attend the Bristol office from time to time and in-between projects to support on the core work. The core work includes but is not limited to data subject access requests, due diligence and court bundles.
As a document reviewer/paralegal your day to day remit includes:
- Undertaking a first level review of documents for key issues or terms on a review platform to assist client teams on larger projects within the firm
- Following guidance on a particular review to determine key issues or terms
- The projects could relate to disclosure, investigation or inquiry reviews
- Using e-disclosure platforms
- Knowledge of the disclosure process including privilege
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- At least 1 years’ experience of working on document reviews with experience of using Relativity or other similar platforms
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Accuracy, good organisational skills and flexibility
- Must be able to work independently and time manage effectively in order to hit deadlines
- Must also be a team player in a busy team, helping colleagues appropriately
- Ability to manage your financial outputs carefully
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.