Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Manager
The Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing (EDI&W) team works within Organisational Development alongside the other HR functions to deliver a proactive and efficient HR service. Reporting into the ED&I&W Senior Manager, you will be supporting the implementation of TLT’s ED&I strategy, including planning, activity development and delivery with the appropriate KPI setting and monitoring, You will be the knowledge expert and go-to person on diversity and inclusion-related queries and support.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Be a vital link into our internal employee networks to ensure they are supported and empowered to achieve their aims and the delivery of their flagship events and awareness dates
- Partner with other HR colleagues to mainstream diversity and inclusion across the employee lifecycle
- Embed the business case for ED&I across the firm by working with, and influencing, legal teams and key stakeholders on the benefits of diversity to commercial success.
- Closely working with our internal comms team, design and produce engaging audience-specific ED&I communications aligned to our strategy that empowers our people, emboldens our managers and leaders and connects us to our clients.
- Make recommendations for, and support the development of, inclusive policies and processes ensuring a best-practice approach and reflects market trends for ED&I inside and outside the legal sector.
- Develop and manage relationships with key professional bodies and strategic partners to ensure we maximise value of partnerships
- Represent TLT externally on working groups and forums where appropriate and contribute to the sharing of best practice and any accompanying learnings.
- Project-manage external benchmarking activities to confirm "best in class" status to drive the TLT brand as the most inclusive employer and own all relevant arising action plans to advance our position annually
- Contribute to TLT’s commercial goals by providing D&I related data, insight and expertise in client tenders and supporting the relevant Business Development personnel as needed, representing TLT with our clients on ED&I related topics
- Organise and maintain the D&I intranet pages, ensuring that information is up to date, and provide input on external pages where appropriate.
- Support the implementation of systems that challenge and drive positive D&I change in supply chain
- Support the ED&I&W Senior Manager in ensuring all D&I related compliance activities (reporting and learning) are designed, developed and delivered to meet standards and where appropriate raise awareness.
- Ensure D&I as one of our core values is lived and breathed throughout TLT and behaviours are recognised and celebrated consistently
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Passionate about all things equality with a strong knowledge of legislation and employment law linked to equality, diversity and inclusion and a core understanding of ED&I market trends. Knowledge of Organisational Development / behaviour change techniques and project methodologies.
- Experience in ED&I implementing innovative ED&I strategies and activities across multiple locations advantageous. Awareness and understanding of barriers to attraction, retention and performance and ability to implement strategies and policies to remove
- Commercial with strong relationship management skills, strong analytical and data presentation skills and engaging communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiples tasks and stakeholders at any one time and deliver consistent, high quality work with a high attention to detail.
- Be able to adapt to a fast paced, changing environment and to use own initiative, looking for solutions and improvements where necessary.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.