Finance Administration Assistant
We are recruiting for a Finance Administration Assistant to join our busy Finance team in Bristol. You will report to the Finance Manager and work as part of our growing team of 16 staff, who sit alongside our Credit Control and Reporting departments.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Finance Administration Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Assist the Finance team and Finance Manager with all administrative duties.
- Run weekly reports; change bank codes in accounts software on a weekly basis.
- Post General Expenses and anticipated disbursements.
- Matter closures and archiving of historic files.
- Assist in team where required, to include, producing cheques, submitting and checking electronic payments, managing the Finance email inbox and receipting of credits.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a busy office
- Experience of working with various banking software applications would be advantageous.
- Confident in Microsoft office applications, specifically excel
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills; be able to think laterally to solve problems within an evolving finance team
- Previous Knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules advantageous however this can be taught.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.