Finance Litigation Lawyer - Contract
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Litigation Lawyer to join TLT on a contract basis to assist our Finance Litigation Department for the next 6-12 months.
This position would suit a qualified lawyer of 2 years PQE+ with knowledge and expertise advising on matters relating to finance, banking or commercial litigation. This is a significant opportunity to get involved with a portfolio of high quality and complex work.
We offer flexible, remote working, provide IT equipment and pay a competitive day rate via umbrella.
Following a period of induction and training, you will take responsibility for your own caseload, prioritising work to meet strict deadlines. You will also form an important addition to the existing permanent team and as such be required to step in to collaborate and assist colleagues with project work and key deadlines.
There is also the opportunity to take on supervisory duties, assisting and advising junior members of the team.
This role requires a high degree of autonomous work and you must be confident with IT and time management.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this contract role you will need to be -
- A qualified legal professional, Solicitor or Legal Executive
- At least 2 years PQE in a similar legal setting
- Working knowledge of litigation from a commercial, finance or banking background
- Available from October/November 2021, ideally on a full-time basis
- Available to interview remotely at short notice
- Be UK based for the duration of the contract
- Excellent communication, time management and IT skills
- Demonstrable self-motivated and problem solving attitude