Financial/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
We are an award-winning Law Firm who are looking for Contract Paralegals with experience in Financial or Commercial Litigation for a 9 month contract. This is working within one of our busiest and most successful teams on a large banking project.
This is initially a 9 month contract, day rate basis and candidates must be willing to work via an umbrella company. Candidates need to be available immediately or within the next 4 weeks
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Managing a large caseload of banking litigation matters
- Investigating and analysing claims
- Assisting solicitors with preparing trial bundles
- Instruct experts and review expert reports
- Draft correspondence and advice
- Support fee earners on more complex issues
- Assist with billing and management information
The Ideal Candidate
You will have gained the following skills and experience:
- LLB / GDL is essential, LPC is highly desired
- Legal assistant/Paralegal experience within financial or commercial litigation essential
- Excellent IT skills (ideally with experience of a Case Management System)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Work to strict deadlines and use your initiative to prioritise work
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.