We have an opportunity for a new HR Administrator to join our growing HR team. Working closely with colleagues in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Reward and HR Business Partners, HR administrators as a point of contact for all employees providing advice and guidance.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Undertake administrative activity in support of core HR processes e.g. induction, recruitment, training, probation, maternity / family friendly leave and leaver processes.
- Ensure that document is produced and HR systems are updated accurately and in a timely manner in support of administrative transactions (e.g. joiners, leavers, salary increase, change in hours).
- Overseeing candidate screening and onboarding processes.
- Ensure that job and salary changes are executed correctly within the system and processed correctly within payroll; support payroll checking processes.
- Act as a central point of contact for employee queries on Reward, L&D and HR policies and procedures; communicate effectively to provide a professional and responsive service.
- Accurate maintenance of electronic HR files; generate reports – weekly / monthly / quarterly and ad hoc as required.
- Accurate and timely processing of requests in accordance with agreed KPIs.
- Proactively suggest and record changes to procedures, documentation and standard letters where appropriate. Including updating internal process/Help Guides.
- Handling confidential information in line with the Firm's data security protocols.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Qualified to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous HR or Recruitment administration experience is desirable, ideally within a service delivery and team environment.
- A client service-focused approach with an excellent eye for detail and a concern for quality and accuracy.
- Team oriented and collaborative with a flexible, can do attitude.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise a full workload under pressure and the capability to work on own initiative.
- Must have excellent IT literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience of operational HR/Recruitment systems is desirable.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.