HR Reward Coordinator
We have an opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join our Reward team, working along with the other HR functions to deliver a proactive and efficient HR service. Reporting into the Head of Reward and working with the relevant reward specialists, the post holder will be responsible for co-ordinating and supporting reward processes and activities, as well as have specific tasks within their own responsibility.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Provide all aspects of organisational and coordination support to the HR Reward Team across a range of activities and events including pension and financial well-being webinars, health days with our private medical scheme provider, annual benefits road show and intranet content updates.
- Send communications to participants across all programmes, on time and to the agreed standards
- Manage the Reward team’s various internal, supplier, pension and payroll file sharing sites and ensure the timely download of documents and data
- Review and check key monthly reward processes and data reports received from providers and payroll to ensure timely and accurate delivery to the team.
- Coordinate and monitor all medical underwriting activities for employees and partners relating to their healthcare benefits and ensure provider is informed of relevant membership changes.
- Take responsibility for the checking and issuing of monthly pension automatic enrolment notices within required time scales
- Provide administrative support for the management of the employee benefits package as required.
- First point of contact for employee queries sent to the HR Reward mail box by the central HR team or direct from employees and partners. Ensure queries are responded to in a timely and proactive manner, in conjunction with the team’s reward specialists where necessary.
- Assist and support the team with investigations or audits into identified issues.
- Suggest and when agreed, implement, improvements to the end to end reward processes
- Log, process and track the team’s supplier invoices and direct debit payments in accordance with internal SLAs and to ensure effective monitoring against the team’s budgets
- Coordinate all regular supplier and governance meetings for the team and be prepared to attend and input where appropriate
- Provide coordination support to Reward projects and other key annual activities such as the annual pay review as needed
- Develop a thorough understanding of all reward policies, processes and procedures in order to optimise support
- Maintain reward intranet and Benefits Hub page content and assist with maintenance of the team’s Interwoven (document management system) folders.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Experience of providing administrative support in a HR or Reward team environment would be advantageous.
- Highly organised and methodical, with the ability to plan, manage and organise multiple tasks and priorities on a daily basis and deliver to tight timescales.
- Strong numeracy and excellent Excel skills, particularly building and maintaining spreadsheets and the ability to use basic excel functions and formulae.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to offer additional support of initiatives through skills development and process improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service ethic. You will liaise regularly with suppliers and partners and employees from across the firm.
- Flexible, able to help out different members of the team, resilient, comfortable working on multiple tasks within a fast paced, fast changing and challenging environment.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.