IT Service Desk Analyst
We're recruiting for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our Bristol office.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst working in our head office in Bristol, you will help support the whole firm with 1st line IT support, including partners and business support staff.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst your day to day remit includes:
- Being available to take phone calls from our clients, who are the predominantly employees and partners within TLT, though there are occasional calls from TLT’s clients and other external parties (suppliers).
- Utilising time on the phone effectively to meet KPI targets and SLA’s.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Logging all incidents in the IT Service Management tool, ensuring appropriate detail is captured and updated throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Ensuring incidents are logged and managed in line with all documented departmental and firm policy and procedures. TLT are ISO27001 (Information Security) certified and use the ITIL best practice framework for IT Service Management.
- Following escalation processes to ensure incidents are assigned to the relevant team/individual to ensure incidents are resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience working within a professional and busy IT Service Desk.
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with people at all levels, and an excellent team member.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.