In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
The Ideal Candidate
As an IT Trainer you are…
- Creative - Always looking for new ways to solve problems, and keep your training fresh and accessible.
- Able to simplify - You have a natural approach to learning; able to learn technical concepts quickly and explain them in a simple way.
- Business oriented - You have a track record for creating and delivering technical training that you designed around your learners’ roles, needs and business processes.
- Aware on the wider view - You see learning solutions with an eye for detail while always maintaining the wider context and business needs.
- Emotionally intelligent – Able to ‘read the room’. You understand the nuances of what your customers, stake holders and team members are saying verbally and non-verbally, and respond appropriately.
- A Presenter / Producer – You enjoy using video and webinars as a medium for delivering learning.
- Cool under pressure – Able to manage changing priorities and unexpected challenges while remaining calm and professional at all times.
- SOS Connect / Practice Manager.
- SolCase or similar case management software.
- Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP software.
- iManage/Interwoven or similar document management system (DMS).
- Interaction or similar client relationship manager software (CRM).
- BigHand Dictation or similar digital dictation software.
- DocuSign or similar digital signature software.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.