Legal Assistant / Paralegal
As a Paralegal / Legal Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Creating and amending documents.
- Completing and sending out documentation to clients including regular updates.
- Being the first point of contact when clients have administrative or invoice queries.
- Archiving completed cases.
- Dealing with clients by phone, taking messages and general calls.
- Managing documents both online and hard copies.
- Filing, electronic filing and general admin duties such as photocopying.
- Preparing correspondence and completing standard documents.
- Acknowledging and with our help striving to attain the four key TLT strategic priorities- be client centred, be progressive, be future ready and be outstanding.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- A desire to learn and develop legal skills in the Real Estate area, what TLT does and what our clients do/how they work.
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Enthusiasm and a team approach to working
- A self starter who enjoys problem solving.
- Good eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidates will need a good knowledge of Word, Outlook, and Excel.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive salary with an annual pay review. As a fee earner if you exceed your targets you will receive a generous annual bonus. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.