This role will report directly to Andy Bell (Partner) and the team which has ambitous growth plans. This role is crucial to support Real Estate work for Financial Services clients, working closely with the fee earners on specific client service tasks.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Document production support – creation and amendment of Word Documents, emails, letters, producing engrossments and arranging printing of large volume documents.
- Administration support - setting up meetings, handling office administration, expenses, filing (physical and digital) and scanning.
- Client support - liaison with clients and TLT team, managing reports and sending information to clients.
- Financial Administration support – Billing and WIP, responding to billing queries and other financial management.
- Project support - arranging larger projects, deeds management, large scale copying and production of spreadsheets, arranging , accessing and setting up datarooms
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Attention to detail, good organisational skills and flexibility.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- A good team player and able to work well as part of a team to support the fee earners.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A pro-active person who likes to use their initiative, willing to take responsibility and able to prioritise work.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.