We are recruiting for a Licensing Administrator to join our Licensing E&W team.
The Licensing E&W team sits within TLT’s Leisure & Retail team. The team continues to go from strength to strength and acts for a wide range of leisure and retail clients ranging from pubs, bars, restaurants, festivals, football clubs, hotels, national high street retailers and much more.
Based in our Bristol office as a Licensing Administrator, you would be part of the wider leisure and retail team and work within this busy and collegiate team.
In return for your excellent work ethic and passion, you will receive a competitive remuneration coupled with the genuine opportunity to be part of a highly successful team and firm dedicated to continued growth. You will also receive access to TLT's industry recognised training and development programmes ensuring you are provided with the tools for a successful career.
As an Administrator you will responsible for the following
- Filing of correspondence and premises licences.
- Logging premises licences details onto a case management system.
- Closing files via both a case management system and financial application.
- Photocopying, certifying and posting premises licences to clients.
- Scanning and saving all premises licences and gaming permits/notifications to a case management system.
- Photocopying and scanning licensing applications, collating paperwork for submission of licensing applications, posting applications and saving all applications to case management system.
- Supporting the licensing team in terms of additional administration.
- Maintaining up to date data on spreadsheets.
- Maintaining up to date data and licences on client extranets.
- Assisting with financial matters including invoicing and making online payment for annual fees.
- Assisting with the administration on projects.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a legal administration role.
- Licensing experience would be desirable but is not essential
- High standards of client service is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and team approach to working.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.