Office Assistant (6 Month contract)
We are recruiting for an Office Assistant on a 6 month contract basis within our Real Estate Group to support our secretarial team.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Filing and file organisation at regular intervals
- To distribute post and action workflow requirements
- Cheque collection and distribution at regular intervals
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries as necessary
- Opening and closing files
- Archiving (sending files to short-term storage facility)
- Scanning documents and electronic filing
- General photocopying, binding
- Preparing engrossments
- Liaising with facilities team and ensuring office supplies and support are available
- Providing assistance and support to secretarial team
- Prepare outgoing post & DX for collection
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Good IT literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Database Management) ideally we are looking for knowledge or experience of Practice Manager.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Numeric skills are also important as you will be involved with client billing
Our research shows that our clients and our employees would describe us as energetic, entrepreneurial & driven.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.