We are currently recruiting an Office Assistant to join our Property Litigation team based in Bristol. The office currently offers services in banking and commercial litigation, real estate, environmental, banking law, and is committed to growing contentious and our non-contentious offering.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke knowhow and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
As an Office Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Opening files, conflict checking, creating finance clip and organising documents, including ongoing file management such as filing correspondence and documents and organising files, maintaining databases.
- Creating/amending documents/correspondence; proof reading, amending and house styling legal reports and non TLT documents.
- Preparing court bundles including electronic bundles.
- Ensuring invoices are processed, including arranging for third parties to be paid.
- Diarising key deadlines for lease renewals and court dates, amongst other deadlines that may arise.
- Photocopying, scanning and faxing; requesting files from archives and assisting the real estate team and facilities team with the Deeds Store, filing and archiving of files.
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries in solicitors’ absence.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in an administration role within an office environment.
- High standards of client service is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and on the telephone.
- Good IT skills, effective record keeping, high attention to detail and able to work to deadlines.
- Supportive, Enthusiastic, energetic, conscientious and team approach to working.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.