Office and Facilities Assistant
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Receive, prioritise and action requests or queries to the Facilities team from internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Undertake regular health, safety and security audits. Ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and well stocked. Ordering and replenishment of stationery, printers and papers as required.
- Support office moves, fit outs and equipment relocations (occasional out of hours work may be required).
- Process and deliver all incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, DX deliveries and special deliveries, obtaining signatures and maintaining a clear audit trail. prepare post for collection and maintain records. Undertake hand deliveries to the Law Courts out of the office as required.
- Undertake reprographics support including photocopying, printing, scanning, laminating and binding.
- Liaise with providers for the safe storage and retrieval of archived files, create and maintain accurate records, assist with file destruction and assist with moving of archive files and boxes keeping appropriate audit trail.
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct, demonstrate strong communication skills, confidence, assertiveness and a proactive calm approach in all aspects of day to day working. Set an example of best practice approach in all duties.
The Ideal Candidate
- Office administration skills ideally in a Facilities related environment.
- Archiving experience ideally within a Law firm or similar business.
- Self motivated, able to work to deadlines, a flexible approach to taking on new tasks and ability to prioritise them, good time keeping.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, good problem solving skills, ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- High level of customer service and the ability to deal professionally and calmly with external and internal clients, at all levels, face to face, via Teams, email and on the telephone.
- Manual handling skills to be able to lift heavy loads (up to 20 Kg).
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel is essential.
- Health & Safety and risk assessment experience desirable.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.