We are looking for an ambitious PR Manager to join our growing Communications team and help promote the firm and our legal services to organisations across a range of different sectors.
The PR Manager, supported by a PR Executive, will help shape and deliver a targeted PR and communications programme that supports the firm’s growth strategy and profile raising objectives, across a variety of different channels.
You'll have experience creating high quality written content and maintaining brand profile, with a proven track record of working effectively with journalists to secure positive press mentions and also handle crisis communications.
You’ll be confident in advising senior lawyers and business services professionals and have experience of managing outside agencies to help deliver excellent content programmes. You’ll have exceptional client service skills, able to inspire and enthuse as well as the ability to self-motivate.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Developing and leading a PR programme to raise the firm’s profile and enhance its reputation
- Press release writing and editing
- Maintaining awareness and relationships with key media outlets and securing coverage including national, trade, business and online media
- Identifying hot topics / emerging business issues and working with fee earners to develop angles
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of the issues affecting TLT and our clients
- Handling crisis communications and advising the firm’s leadership on any issues that may have a reputational impact
- Working with the digital team on social media posts (written and visual) and articles for the website
- Supporting campaign delivery including written, audio and visual content
- Maintaining positive working relationships with senior lawyers and business services professionals
- PR advice for the wider marketing communications team
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Four years + B2B communications and campaigns experience
· Able to research, write, produce and edit great content using a variety of media
- Understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a business audience. Able to adapt style for different media and audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment, with an ability to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority and across different departments.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists and handle media enquiries.
- A persuasive communicator with strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- A genuine interest in a broad range of business topics that affect TLT and its clients.
- Action-orientated and self-motivated.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.