The Energy, Financial Services and Public Sector Team are one of seven teams within the Real Estate Group. Our sector focus enables us to concentrate our effort and resources on learning as much as we can about our clients' businesses and approach; working with clients from a firm wide perspective, not merely by work type or team. With TLT's offices in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, we are able to provide expertise across all the jurisdictions within the UK.
- Working in the Financial Services part of the team.
- Dealing with title checks and reports on title, freehold and leasehold disposals, landlord and tenant work and Land Registry applications in relation to secured lending recoveries and some public sector matters.
- Title due diligence and other transactional support for financing projects.
- Assisting with large financing transactions and loan sales/acquisitions
- To provide all our clients with a quality service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- To maintain and improve relations with existing clients and spot opportunities for business development and enhancement of the current services we offer.
- To achieve the budget and targets set by the Firm
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Commercial conveyancing and/or landlord and tenant experience is desirable.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills - high volume of interaction via the telephone.
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic & team approach to working.
- A desire to learn and develop legal skills in the area of commercial property, what TLT does and what our clients do/how they work.
- The role would suit an experienced legal assistant or legal executive.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.