Personal Assistant Law Firm
This is an opportunity for you to join a fast paced, fast growing and forward-thinking law firm. Our collaborative, supportive and open-minded environment is the ideal place to progress your career – whatever stage you’re at. We work with high profile clients in innovative sectors, and we’ll help you embrace opportunities to keep learning as we grow our firm.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Pro-actively managing diaries, scheduling meetings, appointments and managing internal events (in-person and webinars)
- Preparing and formatting papers and packs for meetings or presentations in our brand and house style
- Preparing and submitting company credit card and cash expenses, supporting with travel bookings to include trains, flights and accommodation
- Team support including organising photography, onboarding new team members, collating updates for our monthly team newsletter and planning team social events/
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience within previous PA roles, diary management and confident use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with personnel at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to work autonomously, demonstrate excellent initiative and attention to detail
- Professional and able to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity at all times.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.