Real Estate (Clean energy) Contract Lawyer
Due to increased new business client wins we are seeking Contract Lawyers on a 6 month contract to work on an interesting range of client matters. Please note this contract will fall inside IR35.
TLT is recognised as having one of the foremost real estate groups in the Region, with over 150 staff. The Group includes a number of nationally rated individuals. Our property expertise embraces investment, portfolio management, finance, planning, construction, environmental, development and dispute resolution.
The successful candidate will be undertaking the following: ·
- Dealing with drafting option agreements and leases on a wide range of clean energy projects (including wind, solar and hydro). ·
- Undertaking due diligence on these projects to include a review of title, enquiries and searches.
- Acting in relation to the financing of clean energy projects and large scale acquisitions/disposals.
- Providing support in relation to other aspects of work undertaken in the team including landlord and tenant work, corporate support and public sector work.
- Providing our clients with a quality service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills
- 0-15yrs PQE
- Real Estate experience is essential
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload
- High standards of client service essential ·
- Excellent communication skills - high volume of interaction via the telephone
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.