Recruitment Coordinator - Early Careers
- Organise, deliver and attend assessment days, vacation schemes, work experience days and other early careers events in all TLT’s UK offices and on-campus where appropriate.
- Book and arrange attendees for external events such as Law Fairs and other attraction events. Make sure all equipment is in place at the event, merchandise is provided and in stock, ensure attendees have briefing materials in advance.
- Arrange for assessors (Partners of the Firm and other key individuals), internal and external candidates and any other attendees to be available on the days needed, having all the information required.
- Attend events where required, facilitate on behalf of the Future Talent team if necessary (opening and closing an event, networking with candidates, ensuring the event runs smoothly all the way through)
- Be the first point of contact for external candidates to ask questions and seek advice on TLT’s programmes through ownership and responding to contact in the graduate inbox and through the careers site. Respond to queries internally from candidates and Partners in an appropriate way.
- Complete administration tasks though the TLT recruitment system to a high standard and in a timely manner to make sure that all data and information is stored according to operational and data handling requirements.
- Draft offer and contract documentation for review by the Future Talent Recruitment Manager.
- Manage any screening and vetting activity associated with Early Career events (for example Vacation Schemes) or for new joiners to TLT. Ensure the standards set in the Screening and Vetting Policy are met and that candidates/attendees are kept informed of requirements and progress.
- Maintain core sets of data, documents and reports to support the Future Talent Recruitment Manager in their work including
- All Early Careers data is updated in a timely and accurate fashion
- Invoices are accurately documented and sent for processing correctly
- Candidate attendance & timetables are produced and updated in a timely and accurate way
- Candidate expenses (where appropriate) are checked and settled in the right way
- Collate and prepare benchmarking and other data requests for the Future Talent Recruitment Manager to review and submit at key times of the year.
- Co-ordinate and produce Future Talent updates to keep Future Trainees engaged with TLT while in post-graduate study, ensuring content is appropriate for external publication
- Ensure all Safeguarding and Health and Safety requirements for events involving young people or vulnerable adults are understood and adhered to as part of the event planning.
- Develop a good understanding of the different processes and wider picture of the Future Talent Recruitment Strategy in order to provide advice and answer questions at events, referring where appropriate.
- Suggest, and when agreed, implement, improvements to the end to end engagement processes.
- Complete other adhoc coordination activities as requested and directed
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience of providing administrative support in a high volume HR, events or recruitment environment would be advantageous, in particular early careers or working with young adults.
- Highly organised, able to plan, manage and organise multiple tasks and priorities on a daily basis
- Strong administration skills and the ability to plan and deliver to tight timescales, with attention to detail.
- Excellent Excel skills, particularly building and maintaining spreadsheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will liaise daily with Partners, managers and participants from across the firm to present TLT’s Future Talent initiatives and opportunities in an engaging manner (both in-person and remotely)
- Flexible, able to help out different members of the team at short notice
- Engaging, able to collaborate and bring colleagues on board with assessment days and events where required.
- Resilient, comfortable working on multiple projects within a fast paced, fast changing and challenging working environment
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.