We are recruiting for a new Recruitment Resourcer to join our growing recruitment team with a focus on sourcing and screening candidates and managing the recruitment lifecycle.
The recruitment team works with the other HR functions to deliver a proactive and efficient HR service. Reporting into the Senior Resourcing Manager and working directly with the Contract Resourcing Advisor and the Non-Qualified Recruitment Advisor.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Find the best candidates across all UK offices by developing and delivering attraction and selection campaigns on behalf of the Firm
- Use a variety of reactive and proactive direct sourcing techniques and undertake daily searches to identify key talent for the firm.
- Liaise with an agency roster to ensure the best selection of suitably qualified candidates are presented to hiring managers, building strong but efficient relationships to ensure TLT is best represented in the employment market.
- Sift and screen candidates to present longlist of relevant candidates to Recruitment Manager/ Recruitment Advisor to review
- Work with others in Recruitment and HR teams to collect screening documents and ensure new hires experience a smooth, seamless on-boarding experience while joining TLT.
- Cross reference recruitment agency invoices against hires to verify prior to payment
- Support events and campaigns being run by others within the Recruitment team
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experienced at sourcing and approaching suitable candidates.
- Some experience of working in-house or in an agency would be advantageous in this role; you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of working effectively with a high volume of stakeholders, and have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong administration skills and the ability to plan and deliver to tight timescales, meet deadlines and high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will liaise daily with Hiring Managers, Candidates and suppliers.
- A flexible/collaborative approach when required to help different members of the team at short notice.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.